EME Blog 9

 If I'm being honest I like how convenient distance learning is; especially because I don't have my own form of transportation. I don't have to worry about how I'm going to get to school or class, which means I can accomplish more and really be on my won schedule instead of someone else's. However it can be hard meeting and creating lasting relationship with peers. When I'm a teacher I will work on communication between teacher and student and student and student by forming group chats, and breakout rooms through out class. 

OER are free recourses from some of the smartest educators and institutions that can be used to help others. There are tools in place to help one share their work and or resource that helps refine your work. Not all students come from the same background or has access to the same recourses as others which is why OER are so useful. They can level the playing field for all students from all educational, and economic backgrounds. OER are extremely useful for the success of students everywhere, and teachers and professors should do right by their students and expose them to these sources 

The two PowerPoint assignments were interesting to say the least. I've learned so much from these projects that helped improved my overall understanding about PowerPoint. I believe I learned more from assignment 5 than 4. For example I learned how disable the standard next slide button as well as adding links to one slide from another in the same presentation. Also I had more fun creating a game rather than just a lecture.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EME Blog 7

EME Blog 6

EME Blog 5