EME Blog 10

 

I think I will use surveys after every assignment in my high school theatre class. The reason why is because it'll allow me to see what acting skills or concepts are more challenging than others. Surveys can also tell me who works better together for scene work. Another reason I would use surveys after every assignment is because I will be able to see what genres are comfortable for students and try to give them more challenging work. Finally I would be able to receive feedback for my teaching style and improve based on it.

The topics I found most interesting while reviewing my peers blogs were the ones that allowed me to get to know them better. For example in the first blog we were asked to write about our experiences with technology and what was our favorite or most used online source. I think topics like these are good because I can see where I stand with my skills compared to everyone else. Topics like these also can give me a better feel my peers personality which is super important to me. 

An technology-related skill I would like to learn next is Microsoft Excel. I think learning the various Microsoft Office tools could be beneficial in my adult life. Also it interest me because I think Excel is difficult, and I want to conquer anything that is difficult or challenging to me. I plan to take a class to master Excel and achieve my goal of conquering it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EME Blog 7

EME Blog 6

EME Blog 5