EME Blog 3

 Copyright and fair use are very important to me, especially since I come from a musical family. Copyright is the legal right to use, publish, print or record in form of content with certain guidelines. Without this, the original owner of that content wouldn’t be recognized or paid for their work. It’ll almost be as if someone plagiarized their content. If I was an instructor I would probably do a few lessons on copyright and fair use, then try to find some creative activity the students could do so they could truly understand the concept. 

 

If I was an instructor I would probably encourage and enforce the rules on cyber bullying as well as academic dishonesty. Cyber bullying should not be tolerated especially because I believe it’s a cowardice act. I would try to encourage my students to get to know each other better, and show them the benefits of not bullying someone as well as separate any students that would have a problem with each other. The next concept I would want to enforce is academic dishonesty, I believe this one may be easier than cyber bullying in my opinion because I could make up my own test, quizzes and homework to ensure someone can not google the answers. 

 

In all honesty the newsletter was a difficult project in my opinion, however I did learn a few new tricks, one being how to creat columns. When I was younger I would just use the space bar multiple times until it was correct. Another trick I learned was how to create a hyperlink, as simple as it sounds I never knew how to manually do it until now. These skills will help me in the future when I may have to give out a permission slip or an important update to a certain group of people. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EME Blog 7