EME BLOG 1

 Bonjour, my name is Stephen Fryson III and no, I’m not from France but I’m currently learning French. I’m on my second decade of life, and all praise goes to God for bringing me this far. Lord willing I’ll see many more decades. If you can’t guess from my last 2 sentences, I am indeed a Christian. My passion is in film and in acting, and like most actors…I am unemployed, for now. So Lord willing you all will be able to see me on the big screen sometime soon.  

Of course I have some experience with technology in the educational setting, I feel as though it’ll be impossible not to. However my experience is little to none  in my opinion. I’ve used my phone  and school computers on numerous occasions. Mainly using apps such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Canvas, Canva. I’ve also used various social media platforms that includes Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok(unfortunately). 

 

Google is always a go to for me when I’m looking for answers to a question. Another network I explore heavily is of course, YouTube. YouTube is great when looking for a step by step or an explanation on how something is done. YouTube is great for me because I’m more of an visual learner. Unfortunately most of my learning networks are online, occasionally I will come across a word or two I do not know the meaning of, so I would crack open the dictionary and search for it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EME Blog 7

EME Blog 6

EME Blog 5